As well as being a mindfulness facilitator, I am a birth, sibling and postnatal doula. As a doula, I am passionate about supporting women and their families to embrace the wisdom of the powerful mind-body connection for a positive journey of pregnancy, birth and early parenting.
I follow a wholistic approach balancing physical comfort and ease with emotional and spiritual wellbeing, including the use of guided breathing and visualisation techniques for calm pregnancy/birth, anxiety reduction and pain management. In addition, I follow the principles of trauma-informed care, taking into account the individual experiences, needs and expectations of each woman and her family.
I believe that every woman has the right to have a positive birth experience, where her care is prioritised, her wishes are respected and she is fully supported to birth her baby with both confidence and joy.
– Antenatal visits (including birth plan/preparation, medical appointment/hospital tour)
– Continuous support during labour & birth
– Postnatal visits (including de-briefing, postnatal plan, newborn care, breastfeeding support, information and service referrals)
– Unlimited communication/information support via phone/text/email
– 24/7 on-call support 2 weeks before/after due date